Below are just a few reasons why you need an inspection before you purchase a home?
- Are all of the electrical receptacles wired properly for polarity?
- Do the attic and crawl space have sufficient ventilation?
- Is the roof flashed properly?
- Is the water heater properly connected?
- Is the electrical panel properly grounded?
- Is there rotted wood on the exterior of the house?
- Are the drains properly trapped to prevent sewer gases from entering the house?
- Is the fuel burning furnace properly vented?
- Are there signs of water intrusion?
- Do you know the difference between a normal foundation crack and a serious structural crack?